MAKING SPIRITS BRIGHT THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY
A beautiful opportunity to honor your family this holiday season
while giving back to your local community.
Together with some of the St.Louis area’s top professional photographers, Big Picture Project is hosting a holiday mini-session event for good. 100% of proceeds go to restore joy and value to individuals in challenging circumstances through the art of photography. Your $200 tax deductible donation provides you with a 15 minute photo session, and a minimum of 15-20 edited digital images available on a password protected online gallery with photo print release. Just in time for holiday gifting, the event is being held December 1st at Fresh & Co Studio in the Grove.
Sessions are limited and will sell out quickly, so reserve your spot below before they’re gone!!
WHAT: CHRISTMAS MINI SESSIONS FOR GOOD
WHEN: DECEMBER 1ST, 2018 8AM-5PM
WHERE: FRESH & CO STUDIO 4366 MANCHESTER AVE. ST.LOUIS MO
* 15 MINUTES OF CAMERA TIME WITH A LOCAL PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
* A VARIETY OF CHARMING SETTINGS AND PROPS
* 15-20 EDITED IMAGES W/ PRINT RELEASE DELIVERED BY PRIVATE ONLINE GALLERY
* IMAGES DELIVERED WITHIN 48 HOURS
* A TAX DEDUCTION FOR YOUR 2018 CHARITABLE GIVING
* A BIG PICTURE FRAME FOR DECKING YOUR WALLS
* THE WARMTH OF GIVING BACK TO YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY